Responsive Web Design:
Cootehill Precision Engineering Ltd
With its existing web site being out of date, this Cavan Ireland based engineering company commissioned web designers veetoo to design and develop a responsive mobile friendly web site that would allow the client to attract new business and get new commissions from their existing Irish based client base. Cootehill Precision Engineering asked veetoo to modernise their website’s design and features to maximise their online reach, locally and nationally, to ensure continued growth of the company’s diverse service offerings.
Staff training and support on using the new web sites Content Management System, was also of primary importance.
Simple and Concise.
Working to a limited budget, we designed and created a WordPress driven responsive website that simply, yet effectively, told the client’s story through the inclusion of minimal text and picture content – allowing a quick understanding of the company, its services, beliefs and practices.
We researched and presented multiple design styles, from which one web design that best suited the client’s requirements was selected. A modern image driven design style was selected, and edited to present the client’s service offerings in a style that would best appeal to the client’s target audience of industrial engineering and manufacturing companies.
veetoo also provided photography of the clients premises, to give the online audience a better understanding of the client’s physical presence.
The web site’s Content Management System was formatted to allow multiple back-ups of all pages, allowing archived versions of each pages design to be restored at the click of a button.
Scroll down this page to see some of the web site’s primary pages and features.
Visit web site: http://cootehillprecisionengineering.com/
Project related services:
- Graphic Design
- Responsive Web Site Development
- Content Management System
Project overview: Illustration of the web sites design and content.
- The full width photo header near the top of the page comprises of five photographs that auto change to visually inform of the company’s primary service offerings.
- We integrated copy in this web page design, immediately beneath the header, to give a quick overview about the client’s company, and which is complimented by four smaller photos immediately to the right that show the client’s premises, vehicles and materials used in delivering machined parts.
- We then integrated a simple one line call to action and a yellow hypertext button that sends the viewer to the clients Contact page, where they are prompted to connect with Cootehill Precision Engineering by email or phone.
- To validate the client’s service offering and company overview we integrated a bright and vibrant section in the web page design immediately below the call to action that displayed the logos of the client’s primary clients.
- Completing design of the home page, we included a footer on all of the pages of the web site that includes a reference section, clarifying each of the clients service offerings on peer web sites, and an Organisations section, incorporating links to client associated trade bodies which added credibility to the clients precision engineering competencies.
Web Design Portfolio
Don't be shy. Say hi.
If you like what we do, and would like to hear how we can help you enhance your marketing activities, it would be great to hear from you.