Web design and development testimonial 1 –
Carberry Catering Belfast.
It’s not often we get to work with someone as appreciative of creativity, and all that goes into designing, Search Engine Optimising and photographing for a mobile friendly web site, such as the site we developed for Carberry Catering Belfast.
Most of the time the client sees what we do as simply a cog in the larger machine, that is running a successful business. When we received a customer testimonial from the directors of this successful Belfast based catering company singing our praises . . . we simply had to shout it from the rooftops!
See Ursula and Raymond Carberry’s testimonial below the screenshots of their web site.
Working with Stephen from Veetoo was a thoroughly enjoyable experience that has delivered excellent results. We have been blown away by the impressive job he has done in creating such a fantastic website for our business.
We were looking for a professional sleek look at an affordable price and that’s exactly what we got.
He really understood our needs and came up with amazing creative solutions for our site. His creative flair, intuitiveness, knowledge and communication are unparalleled. He is not just a great web designer but an outstanding, highly competent photographer who is passionate about his art.
He brought our food to life. His patience and relaxed approach achieved the quality and style of photography that we wanted.
I would highly recommend Veetoo Design to anyone wanting a show stopping web site.
Our SEO consultancy services have delivered first page Google search results for the responsive mobile friendly web site we developed in WordPress for Cootehill Precision Engineering.
This responsive web site was developed using Wordpress to allow the client easy access to edit the sites content, and also allows for the integration of a multitude of WordPress plug-ins available to add many varied features to the web sites look and functions.
While serious Search Engine Optimisation was not included in this project’s deliverables, we provided minimal SEO that today presents the client’s web site on the first page of a Google search in the UK for ‘precision engineering cavan’. Long may it continue to do so.
Do free web sites really deliver?
I received a message from a connection on Linkedin singing the praises of a free web site provider that allows you to automatically create a new web site from the content of your Linkedin profile.
While, on the surface, this sounds great . . . I wonder if it really is!
My reason for saying this is simple. Why have a showroom on the web if no-one can find it!
SEO – while I’m aware Google now indexes and ranks a web site on the words on it’s pages, it also looks at the percentage of key words on each page and within the code and image content of the site (resulting in your web site appearing on the first page of a service and, or, geographic specific word search on Google, or not as the case may be).
So, while you may build and manage a web site for free, there are usually catches –
- Does this all singing, all dancing, free web site have features that enable you to SEO (Search Engine Optimise) it’s content – allowing people searching online for what you do, and where you are located, to find you while searching online on the likes of Google!
- What support will this free web site provider give (and how fast will it be given) if you have queries or problems when building or managing your free web site!
- Will you be forced to pay charges to add features over and above the most basic provided gratis to get you hooked!
- What happens to this free site of yours if the service provider is bought out by another company who decides to hit you for fees to continue using your no longer free web site or, worse still, said free web site provider company takes a dive and your beautiful new site (and all the work you put into it) goes south!
- You might also want to consider what the provider of a free web site does with your email address and the other information you provided when you signed up!
The saying ‘you get what you pay for’ is usually true.
I’ll get off my soapbox now . . . I’m getting light headed up here!
peace, Stephen Bradley
creative director, veetoo
veetoo are Belfast SEO consultants who specialise in delivering first page Google search results for companies competing online in major cities in the U.K. and U.S.